Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Fontana cup race. Robby Gordon is pulling double duty this weekend, also running the Mint 400 in Las Vegas . Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 23rd

Practice  3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 7:00pm - 9:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 24th

Practice 12:30pm/et - 1:20pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour 3:50pm/et - 4:60pm/et (TV -SPEED )

SUNDAY , MARCH 25th

Raceday 1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16pm/et ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. ECU ISSUES SOLVED? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Full Race? NO
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 8152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

let Stremme FAIL

i think something happened to Stremme he quit moving on my pitcommand nope he's on the pole to bad for us

need all kind of help if he is that underfunded I wish he would not even come to the track until he can make a race, s&p is better than just P

reed over robby...ironic

that's all folks to the hauler

Now Robby can concentrate on the REAL RACING . 

I am a hardcore RG fan but it is discouraging. I know it is a question of money but some of the S&P teams that we are fighting against to make races are underfunded also. I understand that it is a money thing and I am sure that there is much that we are not aware of. It seems like staying with Dodge and going with Joey has not been a good choice for this year. I realize that we are already in this season but wish we were with a manufacturer and engine builder that could produce. It's so sad to watch because if it were based on talent RG would be at the top of every race.

Come on man...think about what you are saying. RGM is a totally different "underfunded" team than the rest.

I know TOG has said it before...but pretty much every NASCAR comment/thread/question on this site the last month can be answered with one word, money.

i can't believe how close yeley was to the wall, .... i mean wow

Thanks for giving it a go, RG. Its been a tough few weeks.

Will the souvenir hauler still be at the track on Sunday after the DNQ?

Gave it a great shot...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service