Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Fontana cup race. Robby Gordon is pulling double duty this weekend, also running the Mint 400 in Las Vegas . Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 23rd

Practice  3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 7:00pm - 9:00 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 24th

Practice 12:30pm/et - 1:20pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour 3:50pm/et - 4:60pm/et (TV -SPEED )

SUNDAY , MARCH 25th

Raceday 1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16pm/et ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. ECU ISSUES SOLVED? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Full Race? NO
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 8154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like rain on Sunday :(

What about the "Santa Ana" winds? Are they sifting?

Who cares about Sunday? Friday is all that counts this weekend for RGM. I have too many things to do this weekend. Unfortunately a race without the Speed Energy Dodge making a full race effot is not worth cashing in a chip to sit around and watch the Fox team talk about the 48, 88, 14 and 18.

and the 99, 17, 2, 24, 42, 16, 5, 11, 55, 15, 56, 39

The 78 and 30mins of talk about Danica

But Rob you will miss Robby's new "engine package" if you do not watch the race ;). For me I will only check in on the Fontana race rain coverage to see how much snow my home town mountains have.

Theres a very light off shore flow right now, it usually shifts to an onshore by afternoon. An Alaskan storm is expected to move into the area sometime Sunday afternoon, with rain in Southern California late morning.

Were too far ahead, I cant make an accurate prediction of what time the rain will start, so we will hope for the best. RG or not, I still want to see the race Sunday, not Monday.

#VladTheMeteorologist

Were does it say it won't be there? Says "YES" in the top 5. Its in Vegas now for the Mint 400, but is supposed to go to Fontana after the mint ( In time for raceday Sunday! )

the souvie trailer is in Vegas for the Mint 400 yesterday thru tomorrow/Sat. What's happening in Fontana today?Nothing!?
The online store is open 24/7. Be happy you'll be at the races this weekend,you could be working!

It use to be rooting for race wins, then a good finish to stay in the top 35. Now it's about Friday to see if RG can even make the field and then S&P! Now it's weather reports from So Cal, Monster Trucks... UGH!!!!!, I've been an RG fan since he was running that 66 Ford PU, stadium Toyota's,IMSA with ROUSH,but this is ridicules. Dump the damn NASCAR shit and stick with Off Road and put something together with sports cars.

Maybe some Indy racing in the future!!! Lets get competitve!!!!

Reading is fundamental

Also reading is FUN its not like a second language like when a friend gives you a learn Spanish CD for your trip to run with the bulls.............and when you get there you start speaking french.............because you did not know Spanish thus did not know the Cd was for french.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service