Planet Robby

2016 Robby Gordon Dakar Headquarters

Robby Gordon (No. 7 SPEED Energy Dodge Charger R/T) Qualified 48th

“We’ve run well on restrictor-plate tracks in the past in our SPEED Energy Dodge. We barley made the show at the fall Talladega race and led (the race) for a while. I’m in the same race car that we ran in Talladega. We qualified around 43rd and was leading by lap 15 or so. We have a shot at the (Daytona) 500 still. We just need to be there at the end of the 150 on Thursday to make a run at making the 500 on Sunday.”

Views: 921

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone know where i can get a good hair transplant? I've not got a lot left after that 150! Don't think my kids have ever seen me gettin soooooo worked up... They couldn't tell what was me or Robby, i had the radio feed WAY up.... Roll on Sunday. Gas On Robby and THE Team...

I did`nt think he could do it after the start but you never know with the way the races play out . I never gave up. Good luck SUNDAY

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

richard berger commented on TOG's video
10 hours ago
richard berger commented on TOG's video
10 hours ago
Carl Abrams replied to Mike Kenyon's discussion 2016 Parker 425 Race Info & Discussion
11 hours ago
roy commented on TOG's video
12 hours ago
Mike Kenyon replied to Mike Kenyon's discussion 2016 Parker 425 Race Info & Discussion
13 hours ago
mj replied to Mike Kenyon's discussion 2016 Parker 425 Race Info & Discussion
23 hours ago
Mike Kenyon replied to Mike Kenyon's discussion 2016 Parker 425 Race Info & Discussion
yesterday
yesterday
Don Brown replied to Mike Kenyon's discussion 2016 Parker 425 Race Info & Discussion
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
Don Brown replied to Mike Kenyon's discussion 2016 Parker 425 Race Info & Discussion
yesterday
yesterday

Planet Sponsors

© 2016   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service