Robby Gordon (No. 7 SPEED Energy Dodge Charger R/T) Qualified 48th

“We’ve run well on restrictor-plate tracks in the past in our SPEED Energy Dodge. We barley made the show at the fall Talladega race and led (the race) for a while. I’m in the same race car that we ran in Talladega. We qualified around 43rd and was leading by lap 15 or so. We have a shot at the (Daytona) 500 still. We just need to be there at the end of the 150 on Thursday to make a run at making the 500 on Sunday.”

Views: 988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pray for vindication and retribution, to stick it to the big boys.

Pray for a Penske motor

You can do this RG hang in and get this win thursday and sunday ..I love watching you race so good luck thursday.
Ok, the real question is how many people are starting to come down with a strange cough on Monday in order to set yourself up to be able to couch drive along with RG on Thursday?

I take off Thursday through Monday (in case the 500 gets rained out Monday) every year for this...lol

ha nice @Beagle. I need to start doing that myself but for the Glen weekend.

Working a half day Thursday. gonna be a 2 1/2 day work week this week.

Fortunately being in sales I will be at an "Appointment" Thursday afternoon..wink,wink. Go Robby!

For all the doubters and haters!! We made it!! Call it luck or whatever!! We are in the field!!!

AWESOME...JUST FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

AMEN GEORGE AMEN ! I told everyone we've been having good luck and that it would continue . The KOH race was just a fluke . We're in the 500 and the good luck is gonna continue !

Hell ya!!! Gas on!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service