Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can't lease what isnt available to lease. If Penske only has a certain allocation of motors on hand for HIS 2 fully sponsored cars for the remainder of speedweeks, then it is irrelevant the cost.

I see.

The motor that they are using will have to be a 700 mile motor. If RGM builds the motors for Dakar and the Baja 1000 then maybe it will last. Ihate to see them race with no intension of winning from a fans point of veiw.

I think he has all intention of winning, he in my opinion and correct me if im wrong TOG, but hes gonna go balls out in the race. He would make a huge statement if he won, not to mention the money would help the program out.

I could be wrong here, but I don't think RGM builds engines for the off-road vehicles..

And either way, I doubt they turn out 800+ HP like cup car power plants.

not even close to the same deal.only thing in common is being a naturailly asprated gasoline V-8 engine.

and the engine builder that uses the same teckniques an perfection in assembling the motors.

Dodge 'CUP' engines- Joey Arrington
Chevrolet LS 'TT',Hummer- Redline

so engines are not built in house then.

Just need to pull the EFI Data from Penske... may find some more speed that way.....

TOG will we see the 7 on Saturday for practice?

yes

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service