Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just wondering. Thanks for comment. Now If i remember we have switched makes before at Daytona last minute...No Penske help..No dodge support? Lets make a switch.

If you can stop time now and can hold that for months that would be a good plan!

Penske isn't obligated to help RGM & Dodge does support RG.

Ok. Well it is what it is. Hope to see Robby in practice Saturday to see if any inprovements happen.

you can't just change from one engine supplier to another.Say Hendricks to ECR.Except in Penske's and Robby's case.The chassis and plumbing are different engine vendor to vendor. Robby's chassis made fixed to mount Penske's (remember he started last year with them)
If money isn't spent on leasing a Penske RP engine (for what ever reason) it will be money to spend at a later date.By making the show, thats as good as a win.IMO $280,000k start money.Stay out of the big one's,running still the engine doesn't on to Phoenix

Not a bad idea..running around in back and staying on track will get us 5-10 positions.

and again why did we go to dodge to start with....

long story

Just wishful thinking on my part. Maybe Brian K has some engines laying around?

Brian K had the old style Dodge engine. wouldn't fit the chassis.And they where turd's
Robby's engines are far better.
Look at the whole garage, everybody was having heating/engine issues. Brad K could help date late yesterday becouse his Penske was running hot. Listen to the scanner

Screw Penske... and Dodge! lol

Granted I don't have a clue about the logistics. I am disappointed to see/hear Roger wont help. Maybe we try and make it half way and lead? (Big payday)...He want too much $$?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service