Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Basically, Robby will have to finish in the top 2 of his Duel race.

How about my boy Bobby Gerhart...fast again at Daytona...but did get caught cheating "a bit".

"Basically, Robby will have to finish in the top 2 of his Duel race" of the drivers that are not in the top 35 owners points from 2011.

Yeah, we have a shot to be in Trevor's Duel race...the GOGH are set into their Duel race based on Q times respective to each other....so let's hope we are. He will most likely be locked in on Q time, so I don;t think he'd have any issue pushing us the whole way and getting Rob in.

Just really no way to control getting into his Duel race...unless you count on Trevor being the fastest GOGH (or getting the pole) in qualifying, then Robby needs to sandbag and just only beat one GOGH car in qualifying to be 13th...lol. Or if Trevor gets the outside pole...then Robby can just tank Qualifying...finish 14th amongst the GOGH and be in the 2nd Duel race with him.

Providing Roush doesn't have non-existant team orders.

LOL...we've got 30 or so races to go before RP team orders again! :)

Robby Gordon will go out 47th in qualifying on Sunday

don't they invert the qual order?

it's goofy....they changed it....all the go or go homers will qualify at the same time

I wish NASCAR would come up with a simple formula for qualifying and stick with it, instead they change shit all the time and make it confusing.

So i was doing some research and somebody let me know if I am right or wrong,

If Qual gets rained out, no one wants to make the race that way but if...
7,21, 32, and 97 are locked in?

Qualifying won't be rained out...

Weather channel shows 40% for tomorrow afternoon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service