Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53744

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm trying not to whine and complain about it but there should be a cavot to the rule that requires a DRIVER either have a minimum number of race attempts or prior year driver points in order to secure a Top 35 for the Daytona 500 via a points transfer.

it doesn't seem fair but rules are rules, it's the same for everybody. If Robby made some sort of deal to get himself locked in then none of us would complain.

Thanks Mike, was able to watch the wreck....lol. That might be a sign of the next Week...

I missed it, customers.

i never say much but indytim or tiny tim whatever they call you, nascar is far beyound fake like ur wwe ur either fast enough to race or u go home. Nothing fake about it

Tim is fine.......

My guess is there will be cars faster than Danica that go home....there was NO WAY NASCAR was going to let their new marketing toy have to race her way in to Daytona. I'm a Big Danica fan, I just think the whole point swapping thing and the fact NASCAR is very inconsistent with their calls and rules is a big reason why there is a mass exodus of fans away from the sport...........

They do their best to manufactuer excitment becuase they killed the sport with this new car that doesn't race very well......maybe you don't, but I certainly can see similarities between NASCAR and WWF or WWE whatever in the hell it is....

@indyTim, If it was only Danica that bought points, then I would see your point, but they let the 93 and 83 (red bull cars) in. Nascar certainly not marketing those cars. My hope is that Nascar will not allow this type of nonsense next year. Listening to DW and Larry Mac explain it made me sick. They are rewarding owners that are leaving the sport and screwing an owner that has been part of Nascar for 50 years.

they are going to drop the top 35 rule to the top 30 in 2013. Book it!

At least the 93 and the 83 are points from a team that sold them and the cars to new owners, The 10 is still owned by the team from last year and the driver comes from a different team to only run a few races and is supported by another team that doesnt own the points. Ultimately the 7 should be in do to attrition. There is no point in finishing 36, 37 or 38 anymore so it enhances the S&P teams to run even fewer laps.

It's been a while, might even have asked this before. Header picture of the Car, under the driver's side headlight. There is a set of black mark's. I thought it was for measuring re-bound. Where is Mike K.

actually, those are the nose identicfication numbers , so they are easily read by inspectors to match the part # in the rule book

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service