Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My exchange just texted me a service call in Vegas, (Generator on Ellis AFB kicking out error codes) I may just take it, looks like rain + wet track = 80,000 person beer bar... Set-up the Rolex track, slap on some treads and go roadracin?

Rolling through inspection now. So far so good. Very overcast here.

Hope the rain holds off so we can have some racing today!

Radar looks awful.. best case scenario is a severely delayed race today.. come up with your sick day excuse for tomorrow! Lol

Though there is a slight north east nature to the movement of the rain on the radar... Its possible the bulk of that rain just skirts BARELY to the north

don't say the "r" word!

Sprinkling here

Dodge only has three cars in the field! It’s sad since Dodge is now having record profits, you would think that they could pony up some money to get Robby the best motor possible for the biggest race of the season.
RGM will make a statement today, Get some sponsors and have a fantastic Season! Gas On!

hope he pulls a "Buescher" today!

Majority owner of chrysler is FIAT a French company. Remember those guys?

If rain becomes a big issue today, then I would rather see the race postponed until tomorrow. I can't stand seeing the Daytona 500 run under the night time, worse yet if the race doesn't run the full distance.

Looks like race tuesday...rain from now to then 80%

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service