Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They feel they found the cooling problem and it may have not been that bad anyway after reading about all of the other non Ford teams issues. With the forecast for 60ish temperatures tomorrow if NASCAR does not take the cooling system pressure back down it could turn into more of a 2 by 2 race like last year. I would think Robby will ride around in the back in a smaller non racy pack until very late in the race, then go for it in the last 15-20 laps.
The forecast is calling for spotty showers so the race could end up shortened if more rain than forecast develops,

yup. He is going to take it easy the first 80% of the race, be there at the end

yeah his old pack racing strategy worked pretty good that year where he had all the good plate track finishes..top 20 would be nice to start the year

Thats what I thought on Thursday.250 isn't 280-90 like the Chevy's or even Crashlowski's Dodge. I hope the mass's don't freak when Robby loses the draft and hangs at the tail of the lead lap-miss's the crap.
See all ya'all tomorrow.

The sky will be adjustable tomorrow for most.

If I remember right, RG had an average finish of 11th place on plate races in 2010, not sure about 2011, but we know this guy can finish well in this plaza.

GOOD LUCK TODAY RG AND CREW... GAS ON (at the end)! The positive energy of the entire Planet will be riding with you every foot of those 500 miles!
Looks like rain:(

Rain @ 80% by 10 AM through the night.......Fontana is clear warm and dry.....just say'n. I know its a booooring track but I was able to park my motorhome in the infield firecamp section from wed to monday, use a hotpass to get into the pits at ALL times...Fun Fun I miss it. lets hope the powerplant hangs and we have a finish today

Very early years the season started @ Riverside and ended there.

Work just called, hope they can fix it with what I told them, I'm not going in.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service