Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Again thought out loud, 21 not in shootout but in 500, what me gets for thinking......

Nice car!!! let's hope they bolt the rear bumper on real good, as last year it disappeared from the 21 hittin it

Robby scheduled for Nascar media days on Thursday at 10AM
Nascar.com will be streaming live

Holy Smokes that car looks GREAT. I have a good feeling about the Daytona 500 this year. I think Robby and the team are going to bring the heat and make a little noise. Drive fast Drive Smart and good Luck RGM!!

Rivots!! Lots of rivots

I'll confess I'm too lazy to look it up, but how many cars Q on time? 4? I think our boy has a shot at this, especially looking at all the riff raff trying to qualify...

3 if Terry Labonte/Bill Elliott uses the PCP.Slider if Robby makes the 2012 Daytona 500 on his qualifying time I'll buy you a beer.
IMO the best chance is racing his way in via the 150's

I'll take that bet

Figured you would;-)

@Slider, I won't be sending a beer.That by no meaning I wouldn't have a beer with you if the opportunity presented itself.

I believe the first 2 cars on Q time lock those positions and there is only 1 past champions provisional the most recent.

Up to four cars can make it via Q times...BUT only the Top three qualifying times on Sunday are mathematically locked into the race no matter what.

If any of those top three race their way their way in via the duels....then you go back to the Q sheet and the next fastest time would get in.

same deal with a pcp driver..if they are a top 3 qualifier or get a duel spot then that would open another spot down on the Q sheet for someone....but with two of them in the field I am pretty sure the PCP slot will be used. However if they both get in via duels or Q lap...then 4 cars would get in via Q times

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service