Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You forgot:
"Is the souvenir trailer going to be there?
"Is this a full race?"
"When will SPEED be at the Stop 'n Rob in Broken Plow, South Dakota?"

Stop 'n Rob Broken Plow.........Excellent!!!!! Good one WJM

In all seriousness...do you know when they'll get it?

Wait, Do you know if Robbys using the inflation system he used in Dakar?
HaHAAAAAAAAAA, LOL

You seem to get joy out of bashing people on here. Why is that? I am a racing fan who cheers for Robby Gordon and I love motorsports; do you sit around and wait for some racing fan to post something so you can attack them? Whats the problem? Its easy to sit behind a computer and "clown" people but WE all cheer for the same guy. He needs support from all of us to be competitive. What's the deal?

I agree, I went through two forclosures and a divorce and I still managed to buy over $200 worth of RG swag. I caught all kind of hell on the chat when I asked where the souvenir trailer was going to be. To all of you that have a problem with me asking these kind of questions,I'll quote my favorite race driver: "You can Kiss My Ass!!"

Why does it have to be the first question ask'd,then be all ass hurt when it's not going to an event that these people wheren't going to,to begin with?

Maybe those people know someone who might be going to an event where the trailer is going to be.Those people could purchase items for them.( This was the situation in my case) There are many items in the trailer that are not available on the Planet Robby store site.

@Mike Fart, honestly the DAKAR appeal means nothing IMO, The important part was that Robby completed the Rally.
This isn't a test of the 'engine program' as restrictor plate engines are only used for four events and have little to do with 'open' engines. Different engine rebuilder for the 'CUP' program than the engine builder for the Chevrolet LS's used for DAKAR or the TT.

I also thought it was a Penske motor but not positive.

Did Robby send Trevor a Christmas Card or invite him to DAKAR? Robby needs to offer a helment sponsor to 21, probably would look better than that sun glass company he had last year...

Well Robby is on his own, thats a given. The #21 isn't running the Bud Shootout. Honestly, I have no idea why folks think Robby and Trevor have a 'marriage' deal.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service