Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just heard Robby offered his spot in the 500 to Mikey for a price

So he's against the Past Champ Provisional, but he's all for selling his spot to a talentless hack who is supposed to be retired & broadcasting for FOX starting this season?

Kinda Hypocritical. Mikey screwed himself over by by trying to merge onto the race-track to early...

What do you mean - Did hell just freeze over?

Sounds like Robby just went off in the media center would love to see video of that interview

He might have just been joking around that his 500 ride is for sale, there is no way Mikey would be able to drive a Dodge

Lots of talk on twitter from various reporters that it's for sale. In years past where things like this have happened the teams involved just re-numbered the car that missed the race to the car that made the race and NASCAR Ok'd it. So basically the #40 car would become the #7 car.

Couldn't the dodge turn into a toyota? I'm sure for a race RG can make that happen. It's not like RG is Dodge's first priority.

I work down the street from a Mapei plant. They must be pretty happy down there !

Its not my dime. However, I would love to see Robby run the 500. Though, selling the race could be a big pay day for Robby.

Could get more races in later in the year.... Build new Dakar vehicle ..... market more SPEED ENERGY..... He will do what is best for RGR. I believe if there is a chance to make big bucks, he will takes it. AND I would respect him for that!!! I'm giving it a 25% chance that Robby will be driving the car this weekend. Mickey's ego and arrons is worth some cash!!!!

Lee Spencer reporting that Kevin Hamlin is working with RG this week.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service