Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we will find out after the Duel 150's. :)

Cannot wait. Not sure if I'm hoping for two car drafting, or pack racing.

After today it may be a Penske!

Sweet, glad RGM has the resources to build engines. If that engine performs...huge for Robby & the Engine Shop.
Good to see he is puttin his equipment to good use.

The car looks sharp! Gas On, RGM!

Did he run his own motor at the Fall Dega race?

Could be wrong, but I thought it was a Penske motor.

26 pages of comments under the Dega Race #2 Race Discussion and no confirmation of whose engine was used in the race. One post even commented on how much secrecy there was regarding whose power was under the hood. Maybe it was RGM power all along.

If Daytona was anything like Dega, at least RG will have the qualifying races to get in. Just double and tripple check the rear end gear for any possible leaks.

Off to a great start in 2012 for RGM; very solid Dakar performance (as long as RGM is found innocent in appeal), Parker huge, KOH big success even with the DNF and it appears there is a lot more support from partners.

The test is here for the RGM engine program!! Good luck and hope you are successful in your venture.
The engine performance could be a huge indicator of the success that RGM will have in the cup races he participates in.
Not sure if the engine program built the Dakar stuff but one would assume they did; but if so, it appears that they are doing a great job!! GAS ON

There's plenty of time before practice so here are some stupid questions I'll ask so nobody has to and then look foolish for doing so.....you see I'll ask them for you on purpose so nobody will ever know you were wondering. I don't expect any answers I just want to help out those who might be thinking these types of thoughts.
I hope Rob runs a lot of laps so he can figure out how good the car is, he seemed to not run many practice laps last year anyone know why?
Do you think he will concentrate on drafting or single car runs or both they all seem so important......no lower.
Are we making any deals yet or do we have to wait and see who is in our race.
We will we race next wee.......no I know that one.
What happened to no no...did Miles test the new FI or are we getting one from Penskie and if so is it a lease or purchase and who builds these does the GM fit on the Ford and Toyota on a Dodge or are they all different which brings up the variable in performance, and while it's on my mind can I buy an old carb no really i'm really asking.
Do NAZICAR drivers ever get called for jury duty cauz that would suck right?
All right I'm done I can feel the stupid ones coming on if there really was a question I would like to ask it would be without a dought how many people would show up at Watkins Glen for free wings at my camp sight and if anyone from the team would like to show up can you bring and old carb?

Way to screw up the thread. I was going to ask most of those..............lol

Every time I got called for jury duty, I was out of town on business and didn't have to serve. That could be a way not to miss races to do thier civic duty.
All the other questions, you're on your own, I got no idea.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service