Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hashed , beaten and dead

Last time I watched Teams return tires they were all drilled with about a 1" drill bit to make them unusable. My guess, SOL

I have a #7 Pocono tire from the 2007 race "Race used" with a nice 3/4" hole drilled in the sidewall. The irony is It is brand new. It looks to be from set #6.

I've got eight brand new only been mounted Stock Track Goodyears,I'd be happy to sell them.

Resurrected, killed with a wooden stake, shot with a silver bullet and finally out do to a vibration, my favorite reason...

Never underestimate a vibration. Ask Juan Montoya.

http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2012/data/standings.html i see not bad

going to phx only 3 hrs away better have a good motor or it will suck for me

I would guess this week is a S&P sorry...

I'm thinking full race. Robby has always run good out there. Home race for Basha's. Maybe we'll see them on the QP's.

yeah they will be again.

Gordon stands pat on engine

Robby Gordon talked about negotiating a new engine for the Daytona 500 but after his crew, with the help of engine rebuilder Joey Arrington, disassembled the engine and looked it over, a faulty O-ring had caused an oil leak in last Thursday's Gatorade Duel 150 and it was deemed to be safe for the Daytona 500.

Gordon, who with his Robby Gordon Off-Road team continues his activity in a variety of events, will be at Phoenix for this weekend's entire schedule. Gordon has a conflict the weekend of Las Vegas with the Tecate SCORE San Felipe 250 off-road race in Mexico. Gordon said he would go to Vegas on Friday, have Reed Sorenson qualify his No. 7 Dodge on Saturday before Gordon returns to run Sunday's Sprint Cup race.
NASCAR>com

sounds like a plan!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service