Quotes from Stage 12 of the 2012 Dakar Rally

Robby Gordon - WINNER

"I showed the plug that everyone's been talking about that gives me all super power and I just proved that Minis are for girls, because we beat them by twenty minutes. It was a great stage, with big dunes and the car's fast. Last night I went through a whole thing and went on Youtube. You can go to Robby Gordon – Dakar – Air inflation; check it out, it's posted and explains the whole system. It's the same system that the French officials approved one year ago and now they've changed their minds. There, that's the system plug, with no possible chance of air. We schooled these boys. I'm pissed. I'm pissed at Stephane and I'm pissed at Nani for challenging my character about being a cheater and today I kicked their asses. I'm going to prove something every day for the rest of the rally. We're going to win every special from here home."

Views: 4105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mange la merde, Froggys! Well done, Robby!!

F_ck those c_cksuckin punks! Great job Robby, you're the best!!!

Gordon take out Peter Pencil he dont deserve to win, on the next stage. Dont even question it !

gordon said the Gordon – Dakar – Air inflation on youtube,

"Mini's are for girls" - Robby Gordon, Dakar 2012 is this video?

I think the video is actually an ASO produced video that aired as part of the Stage 7 or 8 or 9 highlight show where he gave a basic not-to-detailed overview of how the system worked.

yeah im looking for it too

Yes, remember that on highlight show, said he couldn't show "everything", then the DQ happened.

tog,,,,,,gordon said the Gordon – Dakar – Air inflation on youtube, where can i get it ?

Never give up Robby. Never, never, never.

LMAO! The highlight show tonight, Robby gave them more heck, had mini crew come over at finish and look at the plugged line and gave them message to take back to Petter (who was standing nearby with his car) to KMA too! LOL!

Next year if Robby is still in the Hummer body he should show up with it badged as a Renault Sherpa (French Hummer) just for the hell of it.

Sheer poetry Mr Gordon....
It's pretty obvious that BMW is an acronym for Bunch of Moaning Wankers.
(I do hope this term is relayed to Robby)

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service