Quotes from Stage 12 of the 2012 Dakar Rally

Robby Gordon - WINNER

"I showed the plug that everyone's been talking about that gives me all super power and I just proved that Minis are for girls, because we beat them by twenty minutes. It was a great stage, with big dunes and the car's fast. Last night I went through a whole thing and went on Youtube. You can go to Robby Gordon – Dakar – Air inflation; check it out, it's posted and explains the whole system. It's the same system that the French officials approved one year ago and now they've changed their minds. There, that's the system plug, with no possible chance of air. We schooled these boys. I'm pissed. I'm pissed at Stephane and I'm pissed at Nani for challenging my character about being a cheater and today I kicked their asses. I'm going to prove something every day for the rest of the rally. We're going to win every special from here home."

Views: 4105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha that was hillarious the mini crew looked like someone ran over their puppy once robby showed them the engine compartment with the plugged component.

I"ll bet all they could say,- no speak english-no speak english-no speak english

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service