Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Bristol #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge into the field. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track. UPDATE: Robby Gordon had to withdraw after the McClaren techs couldnt diagnose the problem with the EFI/ECU shorting out. Car would not start.

FRIDAY , MARCH 16th

Practice 12:00pm - 1:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 3:30pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 17th

Practice   9:30am/et - 10:25am/et ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour 12:00pm/et - 1:00pm/et (TV -SPEED )

SUNDAY , MARCH 18th

Raceday 1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Back In Black Scheme? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Full Race? NO
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 19924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Randy flew from Vegas to NC. One hauler stayed out there, presumably with the Fontana car. His tweet said he's using the other new Freightliner Coranado this weekend for Bristol.

Bi-costal is a good plan, if you can make it work.

Phoenix & Vegas cars are the primary & backup for Fontana. Smart logistical move.

I'll be there, hoping not to end up sitting in the rain tomorrow. But then again, if it rains, RG is in so it's not all bad...

If just outside the top 35 at some point this season, is there a chance the team may have to shift its focus to running for points by attempting full race(s)?

At this point in time, I believe his full race schedule is set by his finances, not his points position.

"I will not go broke doing this." - Robby Gordon

Best Wishes Robby "the worlds best all around driver"

He seemed to get a good laugh at my "They Can Kiss My Ass" sticker tonight.

did you get Robby to sign it?

rain very possible today

He was able to sign it right before being called up to the stage for the driver introductions....However, I was unable to tell him how great the Speed Energy Bigfoot looked.

1st practice underway

the #40 withdrew. Only 45 cars on the list.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service