Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Bristol #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge into the field. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track. UPDATE: Robby Gordon had to withdraw after the McClaren techs couldnt diagnose the problem with the EFI/ECU shorting out. Car would not start.

FRIDAY , MARCH 16th

Practice 12:00pm - 1:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 3:30pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 17th

Practice   9:30am/et - 10:25am/et ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour 12:00pm/et - 1:00pm/et (TV -SPEED )

SUNDAY , MARCH 18th

Raceday 1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Back In Black Scheme? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Full Race? NO
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 19924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bottom tier teams withdraw all the time, not sure why it would be on NASCAR's website. I suspect we will hear about it once or twice throughout the weekend though.

surprisingly only 1 member banned today. First person to be banned from here in over 6 months. Most get that there will be challenges this year & RG will keep on fighting.

Check, Check, Check. It's not me...Good

Keep the faith

Togs ban clicker must be out of order today....

testing.... Yay I'm still alive! This sucks for Robby, I'm sure he's very upset.

TOG - I speak a lot of shit with no filter - so If you ever think about banning me - please let me know and give me 24 hours to apologize to the planet and team RGM. :-)

I dont want to ban anyone, but there is a difference between bashing & being bummed.

he will be in good company with OFR lol

Was the guy that was "imbarrased" banned? LOL!

ha ha

LOL! Blew my cool. My bad. All hopped up on SPEED this morning watching practice. My apologies to the Planet, especially to Sands & Alan. I'm eating crow w/ my SPEED.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service