Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Bristol #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge into the field. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track. UPDATE: Robby Gordon had to withdraw after the McClaren techs couldnt diagnose the problem with the EFI/ECU shorting out. Car would not start.

FRIDAY , MARCH 16th

Practice 12:00pm - 1:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 3:30pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 17th

Practice   9:30am/et - 10:25am/et ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour 12:00pm/et - 1:00pm/et (TV -SPEED )

SUNDAY , MARCH 18th

Raceday 1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Back In Black Scheme? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Full Race? NO
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 19924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like the new layout TOG. You have some talent. Thanks. Here's to making the race!!!!!!

just a flip of a switch. No biggie :)

Oh well nevermind then.:)

What happened to Robby Gordon Friday at Bristol: #7-Robby Gordon failed to make the 500 field after his engine failed to fire for practice. That would normally not be a major story here; however the situation surrounding Gordon's problems made it one. "Robby was out there on the line ready for practice, and then the car just wouldn't fire," crewman Randy Rodriguez said. "Four McLaren engineers came running over there to help, and they spent 1-1/2 hours with it, but couldn't figure it out. So we have to go home. No practice, you can't qualify." NASCAR officials, asked about the situation, referred reporters to McLaren engineers, who could not be found. Dodge execs, likewise, could not be found for comment. Gordon, one of only three NASCAR drivers this year running Dodges (along with Penske men #22-AJ Allmendinger and #2-Brad Keselowski), says he has called Dodge boss Ralph Gilles since Penske announced two weeks ago that he would be moving to Ford. But Gordon says Gilles has not yet returned his inquiries. Gordon had engine problems at Daytona and tried to get an engine from Penske, the only other team owner building Dodge engines. But Gordon said Penske's price (which he wouldn't specify) was too high. Dodge itself apparently doesn't build NASCAR engines or have any other engine building source.(MikeMulhern.net)(3-17-2012)

RGM needs to make the field...a must. Back in Black looks sweet, still waiting for my order of Speed Energy that I ordered on March 5th...lol.

Too bad it is not a full race. Anyone know when the next try for a full race will be?

He is working 24/7 to get deals going. Just gotta take it week by week. You know Infineon & The Glen are good to go :)

Looks like I will be saving some serious money with souvenir trailer not being there. That really sucks!

With FONTANA being next week it seems it stayed on the west coast, unless I got my info wrong.

I've read that RG is entered in the RPM class 1500 car in the Mint 400 here in vegas. Souvenir trailer is supposed to be here also. Fontana is the same weekend. More juggling for our guy?

why not? lol

I cant imagine the fuel bill that RGM has, coats to coast, not to mention that they were just out west the last two weeks, then go back to Bristol, now back to Fontana. Come on Nascar, change the schedule and try to save some $$ for the little teams...not gonna happen

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service