Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Watkins Glen cup race. RGM will have 2 cars at The Glen, Robby Gordon in the #7  PJ Jones in the #77. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New York track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 12th

Practice           12:00pm - 1:50 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice             4:10pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 13th

Qualifying         11:40am - 2:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 14th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 25916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you haven't seen the NASCAR post race video of Boris Said & Greg Biffle having a bitch-slapping contest, check it out. It's very entertaining.
After the near fight, Boris Said," if someone would give him Greg's home address, he would go there and take care of business". Anyway, he continued, he would see Greg somewhere, and give him a black eye. Funny shit!
Now I like Boris Said.

Sad to watch Robby ride around the track, unable to be competitive. On to Montreal!
It was a motor issue, not a chassis issue Edwardo. Robby had a very fast car, but starting the back didn't help either, and neither did the motor being down on power
For all the road-racing experience Brois has, he consistently causes wrecks in every RC cup race he's in. Anytime RG is around him I cringe because it's about 50/50 on getting damage. I don't really like Biffle either, but Said is a menace with a COT.
man i still doent like JoLo, what a little twerp
On to Montreal!
I'll blow the cream off the top O' my pint and meet ya next week. Onward and upward. Before I shut this thing off i'd like to take a moment to ...........................fade to black
This is why I hate monday races, I miss all the good ones. =( Thank God that he didn't end up in that crash more than a few bumps to the side. Could care less about winning after seeing how close he was to that incident! Montreal here we go! (TOG, can you tell me where we are going next? I don't think you have mentioned it yet! :p)
As TOG would say "On to Montreal!"
Montreal
It was funny when Ambrose's guy on the radio said congrats on his nextel cup win. Ha ha. what a fuck head. Sorry on to Montreal.
might a' been our crew chief's brother...everything else that weekend he got right- Winner! & congrat's
Rgm doesnt have the sponsorship dollars that they used to have..... Thats why its hard to compete

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service