Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Watkins Glen cup race. RGM will have 2 cars at The Glen, Robby Gordon in the #7  PJ Jones in the #77. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New York track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 12th

Practice           12:00pm - 1:50 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice             4:10pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 13th

Qualifying         11:40am - 2:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 14th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 25917

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not good but you know..better than qaulifying or Race
nothing broke.
Good to see kenseth is running practice like it's the last lap of the race....what a moron...........(he rear ended Robby)
thats racing!
I would expect that out of like Andy Lally......not Kenseth... :)
it wasn't anybody's fault, Rob locked up the brakes and slowed up in front of Matt, there was nothing he could do. They were all going fast.
I would just think a NASCAR Vet would know a little better than to have his nose up under anothers cars ass on the first lap of practice...really quick way to wad a car up for nothing was my point.....nobody's fault, but Kenseths crew is working to put a new front end on his car......
Announcers saying the RF was locking up going into the bus stop. Brake problem or just normal smoke when you're on the brakes late with the RF unloaded?
how bad is the damage?
19th quick now
NOTHING LOCKED UP. Robby just buzzed the tires a bit on the right front after carrying speed out of chicane. Thats it.

Folks need to relax. RG has a fast car that will keep on getting better.
Robby just put up a good lap so it ain't hurt that bad

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service