Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Watkins Glen cup race. RGM will have 2 cars at The Glen, Robby Gordon in the #7  PJ Jones in the #77. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New York track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 12th

Practice           12:00pm - 1:50 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice             4:10pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 13th

Qualifying         11:40am - 2:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 14th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 25916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if robby will be doing double duty next week?
it may hinge on the results this weekend.
Is PJ going to run the full race?
wut abowt da top 5? trailer?
It's a great day at the Glen right now weather is perfect,--is anyone else here at the glen yet?
tomorrow... fingers crossed that quals won't get rained out...that would be a disaster!
70% chance of storms on Sunday...wonder if they'll slap on wipers and lights if it rains (ha!)
No Top F.A.Q. list this week.
Only one thing really needed this weekend anyway...

SPEED
A couple of months ago both Tony Stewart and 5-time were lobbying NASCAR to run the Glen in the long course configuration with "the boot". Haven't seen anything on Jayski or anywhere else, is it a done deal that they're running the normal configuration?
That would be really cool if they did, but I have my doubts at least for this year. Pretty narrow down that end of the track - would make for a great vantage point to view the race.

It would force teams into new strategies. Longer lap times may reduce the amount of laps = less viewing time for fans around the track - could be one of the negatives the track is considering- ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service