Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Texas #2 cup race. Reed Sorenson returns to the #7 & will attempt to qualify. NOT a full race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Lone Star State track.

FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 4th

Practice             1:00pm - 2:30pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Qualifying           4:30pm - 6:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , NOVEMBER 5th

Practice              9:45am - 10:30am/et ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour        11:00am - 12:00pm/et ( TV - ESPN2 )

SUNDAY , NOVEMBER 6th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 5923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last time I was back in NC I was invited to Ron Hornaday's weekly Texas Holdem poker game at his shop/garage. I can tell you he is a down to earth cool guy. But I also can tell you this deal with Kyle is not over. When Ron said he will buy Tommy Baldwins car to wreck Kyle for the balance of the year. I believe him! Ron will settle this on or off the track. And even if Gibbs was to intervene and try to talk to Hornaday, he's not going to care or listen. Ron will never be in a Toyota and burning the Gibbs bridge is the least of his cares.
Those who had Kyle Busch getting parked in your office pool, congrats!
Saw that coming. He deserves it. 100%. IMO
ditto. Now can the rest of you PlanetRobby folks put away the tinfoil?
Wow, congrats NASCAR for attempting to stay constant and sending a message.
Now, I'm not trying to start crap. But how is this differnt from Carl Edwards being 140 laps down and crashing Brad Kesolowski at 175 in Atlanta.
none, that's why I'm happily suprised.
thats is great!!!!
with McDowell jumping into the 18 for the CUP race,who's driving the 66?
Reed Sorenson..................
Josh Wise
TY ,Missy
I was walking down a street one day and saw Kyle Bush coming out of a "salon"........as I passed him I .................lets just say he heard it and it traveled along with him for a spell. How can anyone make it so far in life and be so open to the general public and act like that ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service