Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Texas #2 cup race. Reed Sorenson returns to the #7 & will attempt to qualify. NOT a full race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Lone Star State track.

FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 4th

Practice             1:00pm - 2:30pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Qualifying           4:30pm - 6:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , NOVEMBER 5th

Practice              9:45am - 10:30am/et ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour        11:00am - 12:00pm/et ( TV - ESPN2 )

SUNDAY , NOVEMBER 6th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 5923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Entry forms were sent in 2 weeks ago...things change. The last two weeks we have seen 2-3 teams withdraw their entries.
I think I know the answer but I have to ask will there be a souvenir trailer at the track?
yes there will be
NICE! thanks for the info TOG

Now i can stock up on some speed gear.
TOG---is RG entering the 77 everytime that TRG enters the 77 so that he will have more attempts with the 77 then TRG so that he would have the right to the 77 next season in the event that he were to sell the 7??
TRG has pulled their 277 Entry at Texas
Note for all those traveling tp Texas for the race......

Caution, the wind is blowing
Crap!, That's good info....haha
Hey tomorrow they are supposed to unveil Danica's number.

I hope Robby has his hair in place for his closeup because some of the media idiots may come ask him why he didn't give Danica the 7
They're announcing her Cup schedule, not car or number as far as I understood.
They are supposed to unveil her car
Is Robby even going to be at the track this weekend? Reed is in the #7 and the #77 will not be there (right?) so why would Robby even bother?

By the way, great move by RGM to bring the Souvy Trailer to the track that tried to ban the Speed Dodge street car.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service