Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Texas #2 cup race. Reed Sorenson returns to the #7 & will attempt to qualify. NOT a full race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Lone Star State track.

FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 4th

Practice             1:00pm - 2:30pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Qualifying           4:30pm - 6:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , NOVEMBER 5th

Practice              9:45am - 10:30am/et ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour        11:00am - 12:00pm/et ( TV - ESPN2 )

SUNDAY , NOVEMBER 6th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 5923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not only was Kyle parked for the Cup race, but also the NW race today. Denny Hamlin is going to replace him in the NW race today. Lets hope Denny knows not to get in any incidents with Elliott Sadler as it will not look good for Gibbs and could look like retaliation towards Harvick and RCR.
KHR deserves all the wecked cars he gets no matter who did it to them..One time I would love to see man up to some one alone.. You couldn't melt him and pour him on Robby man to man..hes such a wimp !!
For people who ask what the difference is between Carl Edwards at Atlanta, all I can say is it was under caution when he intentionally put Hornaday in the wall. Which causes concern for the other drivers who are trying to slow down and also the safety crew on the track or coming onto the track at that time.
that isn't much safer than wrecking someone at full speed at Atlanta
At least NASCAR showed some balls and did the right thing. The hard part for Kyle and JGR is going to be facing the people who pay his salary.
All I can say is that I'm extremely pleased that the punk got punished. In the post race interview, his 'It wasn't my fault' response is typically KB. Still acting like the little kid he is.
Just got back from the track, 2 days, 2 intresting races. What will tomarrow bring?
I think the punishment NASCAR gave KB is 100% fair and justified!
I think the greatest part of the punishment was making Kyle sit on the pitbox and watch that terrible race.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service