Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Texas #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FAST FIVE / SPEED Energy Dodge. Robby had a great run in the fall before an oil line issue. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Texas track.

THURSDAY , APRIL 7th

Practice              5:10pm - 6:50pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , APRIL 8th

Happy Hour          3:00pm - 4:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Qualifying             6:30pm - 9:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , APRIL 9th

Raceday              7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:45 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Texas Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                NEW
                                                                            5) Where can I find the SIRIUS Interview?
                                                                                Mainpage

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then quit bringing it up every goddamn week.
Really.................then how does tony get hendrick chassis, and TRG just buy all new Rousch chassis.
Atleast the setup would translate to what the penske boys are running. He can still try to perfect his own chassis, but he would have some sort of baseline.
roush does not give them current spec chassis....they may get the same engine package but they get the same generation as front row....Tony Stewart is on a diffrent deal through GM. Hendrick has an extended relationship with Haas CNC. Tony was supposed to drive the 5 car with kelloggs that deal fell through when Mark Martin became available and Gene Haas wanted to up the performance of his teams.....at the same time Hendricks wanted too expand but could not as per Nascars rules with the 4 team policy....Hendricks changed their format around to basically have 2 2 car teams. and 2 satellite teams the 14 and the 39 this was part of the deal with Tony coming back to Chevrolet from Toyota. Basically Tony was given 50 percent ownership of the team and Hendricks gives them an open notebook....There is alot that people dont know about what is really going on or has gone on....before Tony came along Hendrick did not have as deep a relationship with Haas racing.they were a generation behind on cars then as well.... a large part as to the struggles they had....Haas makes multi-milloin dollar CNC machines that Hendricks uses to build alot of components and parts and peices. Hendrick gets a sweet deal on them and Haas builds alot of the parts and peices that Hendricks uses on their cars so that Hendricks can focus on other things in the performance area.....that is what everyone is loosing to every week and that is the truth......count on it........TOG is correct and dont doubt what he says.he sees what is going on daily and he knows the real deal....it is tough for him and us to deal with it but it is reality......it is frustrating .please dont come on here and b and moan about the obvious........an effort is being made to get it better......a large one.......talk to us Monday and lets see what the result is...........................
@shipdog, alot of people think you can just go and pick up a chassis with the current weekends set-up in it, like going to the store and choosing which beer to buy.Well NOT so much.
The point I was making about the bump stop 'packers' is they are such a minor adjustment, yet render'd the car undrivable. That's razor's edge stuff.
It's what it is!! Great race this Weekend!!!
Spotted this on craigslist
Damn....I better get my hands on that before it's gone! haha
I'm holding out for one o' them Dakar Durango's...
John I love it............
Beware of the Caddy, The last one I had was junk
On the positive side, at least two graphics made air with Robby on them, neither of which involved the title "involved in wreck". One of them was the Dodge Current Position graphic and the other was a biggest movers graphic. Positive PR even during a less than ideal race. Winning? Shit yeah.

In other news, SPEED Octane is officially sold out at the Durham, NC Harris Teeter. Plenty of Junior Juice left though.
Perhaps if things don't ....go....well, all that great, we'll use all that great as a high water mark if you will to gauge things and all that crap about go get this and buy that and lease that and ...oh i'll take one of those and two of these and are those packers made from real human fat cells? Perhaps Rob can get a car that is made from all the best each manufacturer has to offer and sort of throw some "meat glue" all over the shop and out will pop the Cup car from Hell. I'm just joking about things you know all that
But Not About The Meat Glue Part TRANSGLUTAMINASE

Sorry all you gals popping in at work ...after you look into it what will you eat on the next date?
But really the damn racing is so tight I bet if you ran 43 Chevy Impalas off the same lot brand new would the race be as close as what???????? If you complain it must be done in the complaint department. It's located at the Suvy trailer and only open when Robby is signing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service