Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Texas #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FAST FIVE / SPEED Energy Dodge. Robby had a great run in the fall before an oil line issue. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Texas track.

THURSDAY , APRIL 7th

Practice              5:10pm - 6:50pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , APRIL 8th

Happy Hour          3:00pm - 4:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Qualifying             6:30pm - 9:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , APRIL 9th

Raceday              7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:45 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Texas Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                NEW
                                                                            5) Where can I find the SIRIUS Interview?
                                                                                Mainpage

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have my fingers crossed and am hoping Robby unloads fast, and if he could qualify top 20 the sky is the limit for this weekend...
New Chassis... Could be slow in practice as RG debugs the car.
How slow is slow to a Turtle?
Robby in past 6 races at Texas has best finish of 26th...best ever finish at Texas for him way back when was 18th...will be hoping for a top 20...Go Robby!
Slow- Turtle- I got that lol! After last weekends good finish, I predict a top 15-20 Mr. Stanley called a good race. they showed patience and didn't panic at all.
Our Fast Five show car just got towed away from TMS? lol
Whats Samsung got to do with SPEED Enery, Fast Five anyway? No conflict there. OOPS 3 STOOGES AGAIN!
For real???
yeah...got texted by SPeed ENergy...
Yup,check the twitter
They may like to piss on our boy...but they just royally pissed off Hollywood too most likely..

not really a smart business move on their part
I tried to load a little video hope it goes through

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service