Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Talladega #2 cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify  & IT IS a full race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Alabama track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 21st

Practice              2:30pm - 3:15 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour         4:00pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 22nd

Qualifying            12:00pm/et - 2:30pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 23rd

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ?   YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES 

Views: 17113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

True, Wood Bros have been running Ford or a ford affiliate for ever just like to see Robby have someone to work with on a regular basis
Great untill the last 20 and what a let down after the great coverage and leading laps not even to finish due to mechanical was a pisser Que Sera Sera
Come back to Daytona with a 1/4" plate steel rear end. That ought to to fix things!

Seriously, nice job team 7.
hey guy's, I never was clear on weather TB left us for the 9 at the end, Does anybody know what happened? I know RG went out on part failure, but this happened before that. Reguardless, good showing for the 7, RG still one of the best RP racers in the field.
Jeff, the 21 stayed with Robby until the 7 really could not race anymore, once they saw smoke from the 7's rear end and the officials started warning the 7. The yellow came out the 7 crew taped up the bumper and went back out. When the green flew the 21 went with the 9 then the 24 and finally the 17. The 21 was never as fast as it was with the 7. Trevor and Robby did very well together. I would imagine that the Wood Bros will remember that at futur RP races.
Thanks for the info. I just wasn't sure as to what happen there at the end. They were fast.
The bummer thing is, is that RG would have been hung out to dry just like Jeff was. Team ordered TB to go help the Ford of Kenseth. Hopefully the first 3 RP races of 2012 will work the same as this one did with a better result. But the 4th one is during the chase and everything changes. Great showing by RG! When was the last time he lead 10 laps in a race? Now, who's ready for baja?
wow that was so cool to see the 21 leave the 11 for the 7 best shot at joe gibbs all year.
That 'Stinky Pinky' car hauled ass. Great job RGM!
Amazing thing was that they never switched, Trevor was pushing the whole time. I exspect that next restictor plate race other teams will have taken notice of this fenominon. FAST And FASTER!!
did rob really say he would brake check denny if he didn't back off ????? haahahaha.... I LOVE IT !!!
I thought it was funny that Chad Knaus was telling JJ on the radio that the 11 was pushing the 7,against the 7's will.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service