Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Talladega #2 cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify  & IT IS a full race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Alabama track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 21st

Practice              2:30pm - 3:15 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour         4:00pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 22nd

Qualifying            12:00pm/et - 2:30pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 23rd

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ?   YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES 

Views: 17113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Impound race kind of messes things up for Go Or Go homers.
that's for sure, especially with a bunch of go or go homers who are s&p's. I wonder if you could get away with making 'unapproved changes' (putting the car in race trim from q trim) and start in the back?
Will Robby be doing anything special in remembrance to his former Indy 500 teammate? Perhaps a special decal that is different from the one NASCAR Is providing?
I would think the one NASCAR is providing is more than suffiecient & a tremendous tribute to his honor.
Just curious, why not enter two car's so Robby might have someone to work with?
It's getting colder now so that dollar tree has shriveled up to where it's nothing but a shrub
He will have someone to work with on track on Sunday.
Did you delete my post TOG?
RGM doesn't have enough time to fab a second funding pump.
Funding pumps are like Rogaine, they give you hope but they just don't really work!
Glad to see that the souvenir hauler will be at the one race I get to go to this year. How will my budget survive?
When are you headed out ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service