Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Talladega #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FAST FIVE / SPEED Energy Dodge. Robby had a great run in the 2011 Daytona plate race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Alabama track.

FRIDAY , APRIL 15th

Practice              2:00pm - 2:40pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice 2           3:30pm - 4:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , APRIL 16th

Qualifying            11:30pm - 2:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , APRIL 17th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Talladega Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Ran At Daytona
                                                                            5) Will the new number be used?
                                                                                Yes.

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i love the SPEED ENERGY drink. Drink monster normally but like the Speed better. only thing is closest store is half hour away. stock up on special trips!!!
im still waiting to find some SPEED at our local OXXO's come on, hurry up,.
Probably have some in Baja for the SCORE races here. We need some in San Antonio first, though. VIVA ROBBY!
Nikal, I am not sure I agree that totally focusing on racing is critical to the success of Speed Energy. Look at the marketing strategy of Five Hour Energy. It is hugely successful (you can read a lot about it on line). They did not target xtreme sports or the 18-30 year old demographic, but a niche market and approach. They are now selling over 4.6 million bottles a week in the US! There is a very large untapped market of office/worker/driver energy drinkers that don't have much brand loyalty because they do not relate to extreme sports, etc. But they are energy drink consumers and there are a lot of them out there. Don't lose the sports niche, but also try to grab some of the other markets, too.
Amen....Im good friends with the manager of our food service at the law school...I gave him a case of SPeed Fuel to sell just to get it out there...

It sold in less than 2 days....the students LOVED it...

and college and law students drink A LOT of this stuff...there alone is a market that can create millions...college/grad school campuses...
Robby Gordon Will Win Talladega this weekend. I just have a feeling.
If Robby wins the Cup race this weekend or any weekend this season watch how many "friends" he has that "knew he could do it". It won't be hard to pick out the real ones from the coattail riders. Just sayin
Nascar would never allow Robby to win a race that Junior is supposed to win. A Speed Energy win at an AMP track? That would be to big of a blow for Nascar, Junior "Hillbilly" Nation, and DW (the Robby Gordon hater).
What would NASCAR do if Red Bull and Speed made it to the podium?
That would be awesome. I love Red Bull and Speed also a Brian Vickers fan.
That would be fun to see. Reminds me of Jeff Burtons first win driving the Exide car and the Interstate Batteries 500. In victory lane he swapped hats with the owner of Interstate (Norm Smith?). So Burton had an Interstate hat, and Smith had an Exide.
It's one thing to win, it's another to pass post-race tech inspection.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service