Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Talladega #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FAST FIVE / SPEED Energy Dodge. Robby had a great run in the 2011 Daytona plate race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Alabama track.

FRIDAY , APRIL 15th

Practice              2:00pm - 2:40pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice 2           3:30pm - 4:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , APRIL 16th

Qualifying            11:30pm - 2:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , APRIL 17th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Talladega Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Ran At Daytona
                                                                            5) Will the new number be used?
                                                                                Yes.

Views: 340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God, A Win would be the greatest thing you could give us this weekend! I need some excitement, have to be at the in-laws all day for Easter dinner. And they like Duh JR. Show em up Robby! Gas ON!!!!
Any idea about what time RG will be at the souvenier trailer sunday? I'm going and have great seats!
Easter a lil early in your parts?
Majority of our families don't get Easter as a Holiday, So we get together when the most people can show up.
unfortunately Robby crashed out of his first dega race when he replaced Davey Allison, that was also the same race when Jimmy Horton flew out of the track and Stan Smith suffered a serious head injury.
Should Conway make the field, do you suppose he and Robby would team up for the big push? Joking, of course.

Q: Will RG finish on the lead lap?
Chassis ran at Daytona.

Which year.......hmmm
really ?
Aww, come on TOG.
just trying to get a 10 page discussion going about nothing.. slow media days
Sein-planet...lol
you know what? I know you folks are gonna think I have had a few too many good Candian Beers but with these new Chase rules and if Robby wins a race which will most likely be dega, daytona, road races, then he sneaks into the top 20, he can make the chase. A win is very very important with these new rules. Am I crazy? This is totally possible. I like thinking positive, and it is easier doing so with the new chase rules and points rules.
Some dry notes without any bullshit for Dega.
>Won the bet with REO on Martinsville (28th or better) for a ten spot, he sent me a check. Double or nothing at DEGA I say 17th or better. We are on.
> Dega is not a repaved Daytona, thus it will be interesting to see how well the two car hookup works this afternoon in practice. Much more car travel in play could see that either be a hazard like no other or gone completely, even though it proved to be wicked fast at Daytona.
> This track is the wildest thing on earth. I think of that as I sit here and miss it yet again.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service