Join in and discuss all the action for the 2011 SPEED Energy Desert Challenge in UTAH. Robby Gordon is running the SPEED Energy HUMMER. 

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 30th 

QUALIFYING 12:00pm - 3:30pm

LEAP  7:00pm - 8:00pm

SATURDAY OCTOBER 1st

TT RACE 1:00pm - 2:30pm

SUNDAY OCTOBER 2nd

TT RACE 1:00pm - 2:30pm

* All times Mountain Standard

Views: 10121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's my plan. Have speed logo rings made with the logo raised and reversed. When you feel the need to punch something ....................."Like A Tree Perhaps" you can leave a reminder that a "fan" was there.
Someone sweep up the salt at the shop before...............Bonneville Audible to Bonneville !!!!!!!!!!!.
What's the SPEED record for a Hummer? *rim shot*
Robby Gordon fans are asked to please not use any foul language when trying to contact the promoter of this failed event, Im not sure even at what length these clowns were at fault ....the....bleep........ what ever happened...Okay. But for those having a curious itch to scratch a phone number (what's a phone ma?) for Promo Fictiseuos Clownada is............
(801) 444-1400.
They probably won't read them (or admit reading them), but you can leave a message for the Mi7 dopes folks here: http://enlivengroup.com/projects/mi7/homepage/contact-us
Who asked what ?....Not that I would. I just like having the option....
Self destruct mode...

According to the Miller Motorsports Park web site:

Desert Challenge, an off road event scheduled today, 10/1, and Sunday, 10/2, and produced by Mi-7 Events, has been cancelled. Due to organizational problems, and severe silt which obscured the drivers' vision, the teams decided by vote that it would be best to cancel the event. The concert, which was scheduled for this evening, and which was also produced by Mi-7 Events, has also been cancelled. All inquires about the event and its cancellation should be directed to the event producer, Mi-7 Events. Click here for a link to Mi-7's web contact page. Patrons seeking ticket refunds should contact the Miller Motorsports Park box office at 435-277-8504.
who was supposed to play at the concert? they must be as pissed as , well,, everyone else
New event to come. With a real promoter. NIKAL e-mail me. -Coop
Not to be dick...but, this is ridiculous. I don't buy Mi7's story. Did they not do any due diligence? I am in a business environment and the lack of proffesionalism they ran this with is uncompromised. SPEED is growing like crazy! SPEED has hired a group of people which are 100% dedicated to this product and have been working hard for months. They have dozens of distributors and are about to come out in a major retailer. But, this weekend was plain embarrassing.
re; "I don't buy Mi7's story" ^ What is their story? I dont see anything about it other than the website and facebook pages are down.
I sent a very respectful and professional email to Mi7 Events regarding the Speed Energy Desert Challenge. I don't know if it will even get read, but I thought I should at least let them know how I felt as a fan about what happened.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service