Join in and discuss all the action for the 2011 San Felipe 250. Robby Gordon will drive the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck. Live coverage begins on Saturday, March 12th via theSAN FELIPE link on the main menu. Trophy Trucks are slated to begin at 1:00pm/et ( 10:00am local time ) .Raceday chat will begin at 9:00am/et. Robby Gordon will start 9th.

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got a second in the B1K with the orange... Just bad luck, he is driving the F out of it!
I am going to go with Nick on this for sure. Robby had the 1000 with the Orange color......IMO
well atleast he didnt get stuck at his hotel with a bad starter tryin to get to the start line and not make it!!! (potts racing) sorry guys now thats bad luck!!
I heard that on Weatherman. I've been in that position before. We had two trucks down there one year, one was "supposed" to be the prerunner for the weekend because it had just raced the previous week. Blew the motor in the primary truck on that Friday, did as much of a prep to the "prerunner" as one can in Mex (although we did have a semi with just about everything in it), only to blow the motor in the second truck 7 miles in. Needless to say, I think we made more than one Pacifico run that afternoon.
Lets see, Move the off road program to NC, almost all his offroad guys leave and do not move, dnf in his last 4 off road races, something to think about!
up intill he move everything to NC, many be 1 a year. 2 years ago when he won the score champ he had did not have any and he came in 3rd at dacar.
Uh. Off Road shop is still in OC
John still heads up the Off-Road program and has for years, its just that it is balls out racing these days, checkers or wreckers for everyone. The competition is unreal, and everyone has the chance to run the best there is to offer. Hell Jesse James, a bike builder, who is ball-out, can run with everyone thats $$$$ been doing it forever.
Baja500 winner, calling it now! Gas on RG!
Maybe he needs another 7...
Robby Gordon Off-road is still in Anaheim,was by there just last week.
Another DNF..... You got to be kidding me. Robby what's up with you are you losing your touch.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service