Join in and discuss all the action for the 2011 San Felipe 250. Robby Gordon will drive the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck. Live coverage begins on Saturday, March 12th via theSAN FELIPE link on the main menu. Trophy Trucks are slated to begin at 1:00pm/et ( 10:00am local time ) .Raceday chat will begin at 9:00am/et. Robby Gordon will start 9th.

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope. That's racing. Just as easily as you can have a bunch of good races you can have a bunch of bad ones.
there's always Sonoma and people are employed at RGM....
Not a sign of problems in the build. Just the way offroad racing goes. Things break more often than not.
Honestly did not envision RGM to be in this state when it comes to SCORE Off Road or Dakar - what gives? I hope this is not the demise of our favorite team?
Demise? No way, not when you own your sponsor. It may be limited, but not the end.
Shit happens, get over it. Live to race another week.
Well I for one see many magic words in music, no matter the artist or performer many tunes have certain meanings. It may be time for Robby to throw on a copy of "Born Under a Bad Sign" by Booker T. Jones. My Fav is the Cream version. Sometimes Sometimes We Must Rid The Demon By Facing Him
Yup. That's all you can do.
No kidding, some of these assumptions are rediculous.
How many DNFs does he typically get in one full season of SCORE Trophy Truck? Maybe my expectations are too high, but I would have thought that he would have out placed Jesse James.
I agree, I too like the black base with the orange... reminds me of the cingular car. that was cool. And a pretty fun time for RG fans
orange = bad luck, lol

Back in black!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service