Join in and discuss all the action for the 2011 San Felipe 250. Robby Gordon will drive the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck. Live coverage begins on Saturday, March 12th via theSAN FELIPE link on the main menu. Trophy Trucks are slated to begin at 1:00pm/et ( 10:00am local time ) .Raceday chat will begin at 9:00am/et. Robby Gordon will start 9th.

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

win or bust....

After a tough start to the off-road season, Robby is looking alternate machinery to pull him out of the funk. May run the exquisite French made Citroen 2CV in next years Dakar if it performs well at the Baja this year.
I live within 2hrs of OC. I will help in anyway I can, for just expenses? My Off-Road experience goes back a few decades, maybe an extra set of eyes, hands and ideas might do the trick?
Can someone provide a summary of what happen that caused Robby to drop out of the race. I can't find anything on the web,

Thanks
Flat tire stopped him then they saw that the driveline carrier barring had broken which the driveshaft was shot. Also discovered a broken rear shock and to top it all off the truck wouldn't start back up. Starter died. Bummer.
Thats racing !
Thanks for the details. He looked like he gaining on the leader when I watched online. That's racing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service