Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Richmond  #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FAST FIVE / SPEED Energy Dodge. This weekend is also the movie premier & look forward to seeing those who are attending. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia  track.

FRIDAY , APRIL 29th

Practice             12:00pm - 2:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice 2            2:45pm - 3:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

Qualifying             5:30pm - 7:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , APRIL 30th

Raceday              7:30 pm/et , greenflag at 7:43 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Richmond Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Ran At Texas
                                                                            5) Will the car be at Darlington?
                                                                                Yes

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

he said " cockshirts" !
I teared up laughing
he alsi said Big Johnson......that's what she said
I hear Will Power may be endorsing a line of self help books soon though.
LMAO
I hear Dick Trickle...ah, never mind. Too easy.
or DW sponsored by toilet paper....we get it
is cockshirts a bad word? I can't find it in the dictionary...
Hey Slider, no more weekly race reports?
Miss thoughs
thanks for saying so. Those race reports are a little like the old Russian employment system....TOG pretented to pay me and I pretended to work...lol

there is alot of good content out there...just haven't had a chance to cook something up.

One great quote I was going to use earlier this year would have gone something like this:

RG: "Bones, how come we can't get the car to turn better in the middle?"
Steve Lane: "damn it Rob, I'm a crew chief, not a brain surgeon...."
LOL
Well a few now and then gives a chuckle to hidden talent
you guys are hilarious

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service