Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Richmond  #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FAST FIVE / SPEED Energy Dodge. This weekend is also the movie premier & look forward to seeing those who are attending. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia  track.

FRIDAY , APRIL 29th

Practice             12:00pm - 2:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice 2            2:45pm - 3:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

Qualifying             5:30pm - 7:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , APRIL 30th

Raceday              7:30 pm/et , greenflag at 7:43 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Richmond Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Ran At Texas
                                                                            5) Will the car be at Darlington?
                                                                                Yes

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so maybe sponsoring your own car makes things easier ?? don't have to answer to too many others that way...
taking personal reponsibility for one's own destinity?! WOW what a concept.America should pay attention!
Garret, I like it
ROBBY GORDON (No. 7 Fast Five/SPEED Energy Dodge Charger R/T) Qualified 42nd “We worked on race trim most of the practice knowing how important tomorrow night is for the SPEED Energy/Fast Five Dodge. We made one qualifying run there at the end of practice. I think we’re really good in race trim. We really struggled early in the day with the hot, greasy track. With the sun going down and the track cooling off, I didn’t have any problems putting power down to the track. There’s going to be a huge difference between what conditions we race in tomorrow night and the practice conditions we had today.”
I don't like the practice in daylight race at night scenario. Hopefully, when the track cools down, Rob won't be a lap or to down
This is RG speak that we set the car up for last year's conditions and we will be all right if tonight's race is the same as last year.
So the car didn't qualify well.. big whoop. Does it race well? After 20 laps do you think RG will still be in 43rd? Only if he parks the car. Important thing about qualifying is that he didn't put the car into the wall or cause any damage to it. I too would like to see the #7 start up front but with green flag pit stops and caution flags the way the cars cycle thru could make a big difference. Could we use the short pit strategy to our advantage?
I don't mean to be Debbie Downer and I am glad to see so much optimism here but we all know the drill. So you are saying that he will improve his position due to S&P's? So that puts him up to 38th maybe. I used to be very optimistic like most on this site, but it wears off after so many terrible results. When fans get exicted over a top 25 finish, that is not right. Other than Daytona, there really hasn't been anything to get exicted about, qualifying, running up front, or results. It is a real bummer but the truth.
Who is at the FastFive viewing? Good crowd and lots of SpeedEnergy. 
All the cool kids are there.
Alan, that's not true. I am still at home....lol
Same here.
BTW: Alan, your FB link. Thanks, I haven't had a good belly laugh like that in a while.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service