Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Pocono cup race. RGM will run Scott Wimmer at Pocono.. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 10th

Practice              12:30pm - 1:55pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 11th

Qualifying           11:10am - 1:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 12th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Patrick Donahue
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED / Techni / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) Next race for Robby in cup ?
                                                                                Michigan

Views: 138

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Think we need to paste this across the site front page....lol
I'll rent a blimp to advertise it on
Speaking of Blimp. That would be awesome if Robby and Speed Energy could rent a blimp and put the speed logo on it and hover it over the track of the races the other energy drinks sponsor.
Cool, instead of cars going in circles, we got cars going in triangles...!
There not racing this weekend Start and Park
Great to hear about the gear rule............I smoke CAO Maduro, Partagas Black some of the Rocky Patel and a few other brands that come and go as my tastes dictate. I love cigars. In the future i'll try to post more serious substance that won't try your wit....on second thought.
I always look forward to your posts even though I never understand a word.
With the last couple of races being test sessions I was just wondering if the team has found some solid direction to be working in which is proving to be fruitful? (I guess will get the answer come Robby's next race). I know their learning things each time theIr out but just like to know if they felt like the team was getting it's head above water a little more?
Looking to better days ahead. GAS ON!!!
on to next week !!!
looks like rgm brought yet another butter knife to a gunfight!!! I know it's a start and park, but they are not even close to being competitive once again. The go or go homers seem to unload with a much better package. It appears the engines are top notch but the chassis suck. Not a hatter, just calling it the way I see it. Hope RG can get a quality package together and compete. I keep waiting and hoping for improvements but they do not appear to be happing any time soon. Hope I am wrong. RG fan since I watched him in glamis jumping bigger than the cr 500's back in the early 90's. Off to lucerne this weekend for some quality 2 wheel fun. Best of luck to RGM this year
As stated by TOG, they are putting minimal laps on the tires and engine. Speed is not a goal this weekend.
There are no excuses. It's Robby team, his decision. When your name is listed as owner for a NSCS Team, then you can make the call. I know it's hard to watch sometimes, but that's the way it is.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service