Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Pocono cup race. RGM will run Scott Wimmer at Pocono.. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 10th

Practice              12:30pm - 1:55pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 11th

Qualifying           11:10am - 1:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 12th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Patrick Donahue
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED / Techni / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) Next race for Robby in cup ?
                                                                                Michigan

Views: 138

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hahahahahahahahahaha
'bout time
we got a better chance of the broadcast guy not saying I talked with ______ in the garage area .
I knew this was coming. Everyone get your tinfoil hats
Interestingly, Besides Pocono being one of the most boring events (except for restarts) on the calender (IMO)it's also one of the worst for purse.Last years spring race, won by Denny Hamlin payed $212k and second place, Shrub earn'd $220k.So based of Shrubs 220k,thats $433 per mile.7 teams ran 40lap or less last year.58 laps fall within the NBP.
2) Who is the crew chief ? Patrick Donahue

no more CC'ing for Stanley?
Patrick is also Robby's spotter and car chief,Miles is doing his engineering duties.This was discussed in last Sunday's 'chat'
At least they are shifting again.

Bout the only positive to be said about his piece of crap track.
The Penske Dodges have finally found what they needed. Maybe they can share just a little something... I know Robby doesn't run a Penske chasis, but at least if someone told him what they had to tweak in chasis geometry it may at least get RGM in the right direction. I think RGM is just a tad bit away from finding the magic!
and what sad is the TAD is the difference in 1-10 and 30-40
Not including this weekend, the next 2 weeks are full races.

Minimum laps on tires & engine this weekend, as this is not one of his 16-20 races.
Assuming (hoping) he's going to run the full race at Daytona so next 3 weeks are full races?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service