Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Pocono cup race. RGM will run Scott Wimmer at Pocono.. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 10th

Practice              12:30pm - 1:55pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 11th

Qualifying           11:10am - 1:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 12th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Patrick Donahue
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED / Techni / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) Next race for Robby in cup ?
                                                                                Michigan

Views: 138

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure Dale Jr can use a fan or two. Go ahead and stop the crying. It is what it is. Life is hard and then you die. Don't waste it complaining about RG and his plans.
i am aware life is tough thank you for pointing that out, but im not a bandwagon fan Im a RG fan and damn proud of it. So dont tell me to stop crying its a post we both have the same right to type on it as everyone else. you are a KC fan.....you ever upset about something they did, thats what im doing...doesnt make me not a fan! fan is short for fanatic it's what we do!
Mission accomplised. Ran a few laps (led one), earned some points and pocketed $64K. How many sets of tires did the team use and how many gallons of gas were consumed? Way to Go Green and not waste natural resources! Would have been nice to see the 7 car out there longer and gain a few more points, but this was the plan and we knew the plan going into this season and this weekend. At least most of us did. On to Michigan and Sonoma! By the end of June, Robby and the 7 car should be firmly locked in the top 35 for Daytona. Always a plan.
Note to site Moderators. The answer for next weeks top 5 question #5 is, "Yes are you happy I sure as hope so"
The answer for the more positions question at Pocono is. 100 plus laps more and that would have got us past Ambrose however at the same time we would have been riding around wondering and waiting for something to happen or something to happen "to someone" perhaps US. That's the way I see it, just to throw my bucket of water on the fire
Answer to what i'm smokin. Nothing right now but for tonights game it will be a CAO Maduro 6x50
Answer to all the worlds problems. Complain about them it seems to help with every other thing that's wrong.
DID ANYONE SEE THAT WILD CRASH OVER THE WEEKEND?
Which one:

1. Lemans a. McNish in the Audi in the first hour with a risky pass
b. Rockenfeller (sp) in the other Audi at night

2. F1 Canada Buttons taking out is own teamate, Hamilton, right in front of the pits so your team can see how you feel about your teammate (sarcasm)

Anyway with Robby's road racing skills it would be cool to get him into some endurance "road" races. 24 Hours of Speed Energy
@MM, good call on it might have been us.As the engine would have exceed'd the 150miles left on it's current build.I have no idea how much Mr.Penske charges for a blown up engine,I'm sure it's not cheap.
The fuel is free for teams. It's what uses that fuel that costs money.
The car into the tires and almost in to the photographers was the one , There were a few good ones (so to speak)................a close call to say the least. On a related note somewhat, the inner loop or bus stop as Kyle Petty loves to call it so dearly at Watkins Glen (whos meeting up?) has a new catch fence since last year on the infield side and to be honest i've seen a few in my day and by the looks of the hardware on it, it is designed to stop a rocket.
That would be McNish in the Audi. A bad looking wreck, the crowd behind the armaco was very lucking the car was not a foot higher... the car might have cleared the the fence on impact ..... not good.

a youtube link in german.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jnibRyrK-o

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service