Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Pocono cup race. RGM will run Scott Wimmer at Pocono.. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 10th

Practice              12:30pm - 1:55pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 11th

Qualifying           11:10am - 1:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 12th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Patrick Donahue
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED / Techni / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) Next race for Robby in cup ?
                                                                                Michigan

Views: 138

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Will this be a start & park, start & test, or a run long enough to maximize points strategy?
I'm one of those people who know how the stupid gear rule crippled the racing at this place. No shifting anymore.
Still, it has been the cornerstone of my race parties, the infield has seen some lean times but at the same time some great infield "viewing platforms". I highly recommend it. As per the race team I hope that there is some serious data being acquired about the in house chassis. I've no opinion other than that. I recall seeing the Jim Beam show car rolling down highway 15, stopping at Woddys for a burger and fries, folks with giant signs saying "You saw our race now go home". Offering a girl some mushrooms with her steak dinner we cooked and watching her take a raw one from the pack and eat it like a plum rather than the cooked ones from the pan. One security guard yelling we had whole logs in our van and to stop as we drove away laughing at him, (he was young and the older guys knew us so...no fire wood allowed) A rather pissed custodian freaking out about the john over flowing all over the place yelling "you flush then you wipe flush then wipe flush then wipe...you wipe your ass with a whole damn roll then flush what the hell man what the FU@#$%K" Over and over. A bunch of guys with a motor home being used as a house of ill repute. Watching my brother throw a fit and run right over his own golf clubs. Two guys fight Sledge hammer VS. baseball bat. Some idiots running the generator for the coach with no hose blowing fumes right into some peoples screen tent. I fed a guy a "bunch of beam" and then showed him I had some extra potatoes. He figured it out on his own and yes these misfits shut the generator off.
Laying in a giant mud puddle waiting for some chicks to walk by and then.....well you know, is one hell of a Fn' Funny practical joke. Yes Pocono is a great race to attend just don't sit in the grandstands. I could go on and on but i'm sure there are folks who are sick of my voice by now.
I think they will be shifting again. At least they were talking about changing back to a shifting track
Shifting is back this year.
My weekend race viewing will consist of the Indycar race Saturday night in Texas. My Sunday schedule is open.
If they do the same for Indy Robby may have a great day
NASCAR changed the gear ratio rule so they can shift again!
Whats everybody doing on Monday? Weather looks if'y Sat. and Sun.
http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USPA0935
Working. Damnit. I will save my PTO incase rain at Sonoma or the Glen.
Priorities
no 7 on the track yet
Lets say something goes wrong and Scott qualifies up front any chance of running the whole race?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service