Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Phoenix #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 Bashas/SPEED Energy Dodge.The team had a 14th place finish last year at Phoenix.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Arizona track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 25th

Practice             2:30pm - 3:50 pm/et   ( 9th Quickest )
 Happy Hour        6:00pm - 7:25 pm/et   ( 26th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 26th

Qualifying            3:30pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( 31st Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

Raceday              3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:14 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Phoenix Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                HELL YEAH !
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Bashas/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Ran at Fall Texas 2010.
                                                                            5) Will Robby run a new paint scheme?
                                                                                Yes he will. Las Vegas !!

2010 Phoenix Images

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, back to hotel.
PIR is a real good track to see lots of the track, and good racing. There was a long green run, and the best car did win in my opinion.
Sucks for Rob, was listening to scanner during crash. I haven't seen the replay, but he was clear and did his part until someone hit him and hurt the car. Sucks, he Is so much better than most of the feild and does moee with less. Since this was my first time watching him in cup, he defiantly has more car control than half those idiots.
Looked like he was loose most the race. But almost every lap he was loose coming outa turn 4.

Pit crew got a workout today, and seemed good.
You defiantly seem more live than on TV.

On a side note, did anyone see some dude holding up a speed shirt during NASCAR Raceday behind Kenny Walace........it was me trying to say hello to my kids back home.
Just got home from the track.. Tough race luck today crew did good job getting 8 spots after the crash. On the scanner Robby said about 6 cuss words and said he killed the car. Sucks he said he was better than the 9 car and he pulled a 16th. Hopefully they can get a good run in Vegas. I got a hat and a 4 four packs of SPEED so hopefully I can make them last until they get in stores out here in AZ..
Great job by all involved.Stay positive and keep going forward,Team seems to have great chemistry!!
unless he gets the pole....there was no avoiding that one....tough when the 3rd and 4th place cars are taking out the field...

but yes, your point in true....I think we will see better qual efforts from RG this year with the help from Dodge...not top 10...but I expect 15-25th starting spots at these cookie cutters
Wouldn't have helped with this one. He was running about 20th, had he been his "normal" 35th could have backed down and missed it. Oh well, as TOG would say: "Thats racin'.
it's still really early, but I like the race vibes from RGM right now...fast cars and more importantly, fast cars that are adjustable. Good communications between driver/spotter/cc. Patrick is terrific as spotter...provides alot of info to RG constantly.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service