Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Phoenix #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 Bashas/SPEED Energy Dodge.The team had a 14th place finish last year at Phoenix.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Arizona track.

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY 25th

Practice             2:30pm - 3:50 pm/et   ( 9th Quickest )
 Happy Hour        6:00pm - 7:25 pm/et   ( 26th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 26th

Qualifying            3:30pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( 31st Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

Raceday              3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:14 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Phoenix Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                HELL YEAH !
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Bashas/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Ran at Fall Texas 2010.
                                                                            5) Will Robby run a new paint scheme?
                                                                                Yes he will. Las Vegas !!

2010 Phoenix Images

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Las Vegas?
next race.
High winds forcast for Saturdays qualifing and rain forcast for Sunday. Hope they set up the car accordingly. They might be racing Monday. I looking for a top 10!!
Hey TOG got any new pics
photos are in the save the planet group. They will be available here on the main page after Phoenix.
Any plans on allowing any of us longtime Planet members to join SAVE THE PLANET any time soon?
of course. Just going to fine tune it this weekend & compose the disclaimers ( anti-bitching laws )
Went there, this is all I get..........Your request has been sent to the Group Creator.
Why ? you wrote the year off well before it started. Doesnt matter what he does.
Slap... A lot of changes this year so I would think many people are starting over. If the other Dodge boys tested on a similar track, that information will be flowed down to the #7 (I would think). I am really looking forward to this weekend!
whatever happens, happens. No guarantees in racing.
eezz gonna rain....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service