Discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Nationwide road race from Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal as Robby Gordon Motorsports welcomes back MAPEI as primary sponsor of the #77 SPEED Energy Dodge. Here is the weekend schedule:

FRIDAY , AUGUST 19th

Practice 1          8:30AM - 10:00AM (EST)  ( TV - ?? ) 

Practice 2         10:30AM - 12:00PM (EST)   ( TV - ?? )

Qualifying           5:00PM (EST)   ( TV - ?? )

SATURDAY , AUGUST 20th

Countdown 2:00PM (EST) Usually highlights from practice & qualifying ( TV - ESPN )

Race            2:30PM (EST) ( TV - ESPN )

As always, live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 15425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll throw in my collection of 8-tracks from the 70's for a buy one get one free deal. Primo stuff: Peter Frampton, BTO, Foghat, The Tubes, Robin Trower, Yes.....
Good stuff, but what, no Zepplin?
Saw the Tubes three times.....and Robin Trower...crazy days. Jean Luc Ponty..
Care to share your conclusion.... I watched the race again also.
MM no replay this morning Going to just have to leave it where it lies, missed most of the race Saturday was hoping to watch the whole thing this morning. Bummed!
It was a fun race to watch,. the way we love to see robby racing,. being a true contender for the win all day long,. a shame what happend at the end,. i don't know why he didn't applied the Logano move to Alex,. im still in shock,. im still in recovery mode.
I was going to do the buy one get one free but a buddy of mine suggested I do the deal where you buy two and they are both half price. As far as the race and my conclusion the operative word if I may use that term incorrectly is my.
That was a heck of a race. yes partly because I got to watch RG run up front. but that was just a great race to watch. Wish they'd run road races more.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service