Discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Nationwide road race from Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal as Robby Gordon Motorsports welcomes back MAPEI as primary sponsor of the #77 SPEED Energy Dodge. Here is the weekend schedule:

FRIDAY , AUGUST 19th

Practice 1          8:30AM - 10:00AM (EST)  ( TV - ?? ) 

Practice 2         10:30AM - 12:00PM (EST)   ( TV - ?? )

Qualifying           5:00PM (EST)   ( TV - ?? )

SATURDAY , AUGUST 20th

Countdown 2:00PM (EST) Usually highlights from practice & qualifying ( TV - ESPN )

Race            2:30PM (EST) ( TV - ESPN )

As always, live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 15429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the thing is Joe ain't winning races in NW
But Joe sucks. If Robby S&P in Cup and used that money to go for the championship in Nationwide I think it would work. Results on Nationwide side, market Speed energy and get a paycheck on the Cup side.
right now lots of tv time for SPEED ENERGY interveiwing Chilian miners on 60 Minutes CBS, R obby needs to seek this guy out and get him some new swag. Same guy that wore his hat on Letterman.
Joe certainly doesn't suck at qualifying. He's yet to DNQ for a Cup race this year. Thanks to the Cup purse payout structure, running 200 laps versus 20 laps is only worth about $15K on average which won't even pay the tire bill for a full race.
No way............ I get it now !! Robby Gordon should run the Busch series he really should

He would do a lot better job than NAZICAR does !!!!!!!!!
Robby and TOG clearly stated at the beginning of the season what the plan was.... and its not everyday I get a "blank U"
Have a good night
wheats.......It was a Love U read it through bro.
All good, no worries. Love it is, and loving a blue car, loving a up front run, loving the possible new blue cans, even love TOG for putting up with all of us. Peas out all.
Totally disappointing outcome after a fantastic race. how awesome was it to see him running like that and getting all that TV time? And isn't his balls to the wall attitude the reason we're all here?

I know he was pissed, and as fans we were too, by what could have been - but focusing on the negative doesn't do much good. I'd rather focus on the exhibition we saw for 7/8 of that race and the proof that RGM can put together a top-notch piece if the dominoes fall right.

Gas on RG! No matter what you drive, or where you're drivin' it!
Any chance we will see this blue color scheme in cup for Robby this year?
by the way I vote for a brake check also, it looked like that to me.
There's no dought we will be dwelling on this for a bit, for what reason I really don't know, nothing good will come of it. However I will say this much, I watched the race then I watched the race again. Then I picked apart some of the things that happened during the race. This was all done for my own knowledge, if I really am interested in something I try and learn as much about it before I open my mouth. This practice is worthless however if you are drowning, open your mouth right away and scream, there is no time to learn squat.
From what I saw and what I focused on was, that same turn and how cars accelerated through it and slowed down coming into it. Thursday the 25th Speed will replay the race if you are home or can record it for further analysis there will be the answers you seek. And the brakecheck debate will be yours to conquer. I know what I saw and have moved on, I'm now concentrating on selling my collection of 78 RPM recordings.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service