Discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Nationwide road race from Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal as Robby Gordon Motorsports welcomes back MAPEI as primary sponsor of the #77 SPEED Energy Dodge. Here is the weekend schedule:

FRIDAY , AUGUST 19th

Practice 1          8:30AM - 10:00AM (EST)  ( TV - ?? ) 

Practice 2         10:30AM - 12:00PM (EST)   ( TV - ?? )

Qualifying           5:00PM (EST)   ( TV - ?? )

SATURDAY , AUGUST 20th

Countdown 2:00PM (EST) Usually highlights from practice & qualifying ( TV - ESPN )

Race            2:30PM (EST) ( TV - ESPN )

As always, live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 15425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IT WILL BE KYLE BUCSH oops
Not bad for going up against Penske, Gibbs, KHI/RCR, Rauch
OK is it just me or on the Nascrap site for the race lineup they have it going from 5th to 7th spot leaving Robby completly off?
maybe they are fixing the name
call him Jeff, it must be awefull being the most hated man BY nascar
Carl Long has that Distintion right behend Jeremy Mayfield
OR
Vise-versa
This way they can say that if Robby wins the race they can pull his win and say he never started ;)
So which cars are headed to the back with driver changes? The 18 and 9? Anyone else?
60, 16
We have an SRT8 Charger, and I told Mrs Tool as soon as Mini Tool is out, which is 1.5 years, I get my ChallangerSRT8 in the same blue. I love these Nationwide Challangers compared to all the other makes. Plus this color Blue is one of my favs....Go RGM. SPEEDS look good.
Ive been working all day, im sure I can read and figure it out, but I dont see Robby qualified for Canada... are my eyes playing tricks on me?
no , yes.6th quick

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service