Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Michigan cup race. Robby Gordon will return to the #7 this weekend. Robby must qualify his way in, as the #7 sits 36th in owners points. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Michigan track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 17th

Practice              12:30pm - 1:55pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 18th

Qualifying            1:10pm - 3:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 19th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Michigan Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Patrick Donahue
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED Energy / Walgreens
                                                                            4) Is the car going the distance ?
                                                                                YES!

Views: 76

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Any info on the Wallgreens sponsorship? Plenty of those around me. Are they going to start carrying Speed?
probably in due time. Just remember, like the GNC deal, it takes time to get things rolling.
16-20 races this year for Robby Gordon. That means 16-20 races he won't run..This weekend falls under the 16-20 races that HE IS running the distance ( when he qualifies his way in )

Please be aware that they WILL still make some racetrim runs in practice, since there is no practice after qualifying. So don't panic if 25% of BOTH practices is allocated for racetrim runs.
You do realize this is PANIC CENTRAL!
Also, souvenir hauler WILL NOT be at Michigan ( as stated in F.A.Q. ) . It WILL be at Infineon next week.

The #21 WILL NOT be at Infineon next week, so need to beat the #71 on Sunday to be locked in for Infineon.
RGM has a 5 point lead on the 71. Hopefully this isn't a repeat of last Michigan race.

Remember that episode of Speed Factory?
-2 on the 21,+3 on the 71.Just say'n
correct - I misread the standings. I REALLY hope we don't have a repeat of last year.
Not good. Just say'n
or not to bad,considering RGM was going to run the first five events of the year then be part time the rest of the season.An RGM car has been to every event so far this season.Just say'n
Doesn't mean anything. I'd rather see a part time schedule (been saying it all year) then to run last every week (basically). Not my decision though. Sad that teams like the 32, 34, 13 and 71 beat us almost every week. At some point driver talent (which RG has) should over take bad set ups.
Kinda excited to see how Patrick calls the race.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service