Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Martinsville cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7   SPEED Energy Dodge. Robby had a 22nd place finish last year at Martinsville. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia track.

FRIDAY , APRIL 1st

Practice             12:30pm - 2:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice #2          3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , APRIL 2nd

Qualifying           12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , APRIL 3rd

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:13 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Martinsville Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Last run at Bristol
                                                                            5) Did Robby test the trophy truck this week?
                                                                                YES!

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

funny I watch the race via raceview and it seemed like Robby gave 27 lots of room, I seriously do not see Robby doing something like that to Paul.
I think the biggest dispute between Paul and Robby is who's paying the dinner bill.
Opening daybaseball for me...missed the race...kept u to date on position via cell phone..

Looks like RObby ran a prett decent race? Anything interesting/highlights involvong our boy today?

Any and all information much appreicated :)
When I left for the ball park he was still on the lead lap
I don't feel well at all. I missed the race. Perhaps the 20th Century is ready for me. I will by next weekend know how to program the damn DVD. One week one goal. However I can say I am happy that this track is now OFF the list if you know what I mean, and Monday will be a fairly happy place to visit before I move on to Tuesday. Salutations to the team if that result was within the realm of acceptance. I now invite the members to watch the live version of Green Onions with me before they hit the sack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-7QSMyz5rg
DVD-Digital Versatile Disc

I think you mean DVR-Digital Video Recorder.

It is the DVR that will allow you to travel back in time.
DVD recorder maybe? My parents have one... Never figured out how to program it either!
Awesome!
I was at the race yesterday, and it was the most entertaining race I have ever attended. I don't know if Menard owes Robby, but Robby definitely owes Lagano, he ran him over up in 3 and 4. After that spin, it seemed the car wasn't as good as it had been. Looked like Robby got the front end damage from jacking up Menard going into turn 1. Crew chief on the radio, "That's enough now". You gotta love it.
Yes DVR is even better however I refer to DVD+RW 4.7 gb...............at least that's what it says on the disk. I am talking about programming a player. I'll check and see what Time Warner offers with the digital package but i'm under the impression they don't have the digital storage thing. I know more about a flat head engine than I do about the VCR DVD netflix game cube CD burner giga thingy. I like being ignorant about somethings, just try it one time and get into a conversation with a woman and use the "I don't know" approach. They love that I know more than him feeling it makes them feel.....................................Whoa I forgot what team i'm on there for a sec.

<@trooper Blue
LOL
On Sirius radio this morning Slugger Labbe who is Paul Menards CC, comes on weekly to talk about how the race went for them. He said what happened with Paul was at the start they got stuck on the outside groove and burned off the right rear tire as did a few other cars. Slugger said Brad Keselowski is who hit the 27 car and caused Paul hit the wall. Slugger then said during the restart Paul got into the back of a "teammate" which you would not expect, knocking a hole in the radiator causing the overheating and ending their day with a 38th place finish.

Later they asked about Paul being mad at Robby and Slugger said well "What comes around goes around. I'm sure nothing will happen at Texas as you are going to fast and that is not the place to settle it. He said those types a things get settled a few races later at slower tracks . He also mentioned that as he expected Brad Keselowski already called to apologize,but it does not fix what was done. He never did say if RG and Paul talked.

What I thought was strange is Slugger said Paul ran into a "teammate" causing the overheating which is something you would not expect. So does Paul and Slugger look at RG as a teammate since Menards sponsors RGM? Or am I missing something? I did not see the race, but was told Paul ran into RG (or was brake checked) causing the overheating.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service