Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Martinsville cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7   SPEED Energy Dodge. Robby had a 22nd place finish last year at Martinsville. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia track.

FRIDAY , APRIL 1st

Practice             12:30pm - 2:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice #2          3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , APRIL 2nd

Qualifying           12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , APRIL 3rd

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:13 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Martinsville Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Last run at Bristol
                                                                            5) Did Robby test the trophy truck this week?
                                                                                YES!

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll do my best to keep the live updates page active
Fast Five? As in the movie?
Check this out.
What a great partnership with SPEED energy!

http://www.thestreet.mobi/story/11069106/1/dodge-brand-and-universa...
That car looks Awesome!!!  I hope it's fast as it looks.
Awesome deal, thank you Dodge
Ahh I wanna register and can't find the link.
Does it mean the first 200 to sign up to be a member of SPEEDenergy.com or will there be a specific link to sign up for the contest?? I'd love to win a ticket since Richmond will be my first race to attend this year!
Awesome news.
I did'nt see any place to sign up at the web site. Did I miss something.
Thanks Johnny, Alan, Very Cool. That's what all the hubba-hubba was about. This is a great turning point in sponsorship for RGM IMO. Nothing but Great things can come from this.......not to metion the car looks Awsome!!!
Great news for rgm this week and the car looks great! I hope that Robby can give them a good showing this week. Also, tried to signup also and never saw a place to signup for the contest or giveaway.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service